Question Ssd issue

Oct 20, 2024
I have a issue and it happens so many time. Here's how the drama start when playing game/idle/using application PC will freeze for a sec again after few sec it will freeze for a sec after third time it will be completely irresponsive no app will open or respond even it does it will after mins I can't even shutdown need to do hard shutdown and sometime it will take me to bios menu with boot option after hard shutdown. so I decided to leave ping plotter application open with task manager at side to find the culprit and it is is my ssd with windows installed and many other applications u can clearly see in picture it goes to 100% for no reason and no task is consuming the hard. Sometime all of sudden avg response time of hard will shoot UpTo 25k ma then back to 0. What is the issue hard is damaged or windows causing issue?
Image1
Image2
Video

I have a issue and it happens so many time. Here's how the drama start when playing game/idle/using application PC will freeze for a sec again after few sec it will freeze for a sec after third time it will be completely irresponsive no app will open or respond even it does it will after mins I can't even shutdown need to do hard shutdown and sometime it will take me to bios menu with boot option after hard shutdown. so I decided to leave ping plotter application open with task manager at side to find the culprit and it is is my ssd with windows installed and many other applications u can clearly see in picture it goes to 100% for no reason and no task is consuming the hard. Sometime all of sudden avg response time of hard will shoot UpTo 25k ma then back to 0. What is the issue hard is damaged or windows causing issue?
Image1
Image2
Video
Run a pass of.....crystal disk info..... on both disk see if something shows.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

sometime it will take me to bios menu with boot option after hard shutdown
When you do get into BIOS, does the SSD show up in Boot Devices?

Oct 20, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

sometime it will take me to bios menu with boot option after hard shutdown
When you do get into BIOS, does the SSD show up in Boot Devices?
Yes sometimes it says no boot device then again I restart and it takes me to windows. Sometimes takes me to bios for no reason . Motherboard is z690I A ultra lite. Bios version f28