aiwp dll

hy,

I have an All in wonder pro and i am looking for function and parameter in
ccapt32.dll,....
the purpose is to capture image with an labview application.
help me!

thank's

lejyp wrote:
> hy,
>
> I have an All in wonder pro and i am looking for function and parameter in
> ccapt32.dll,....
> the purpose is to capture image with an labview application.
> help me!

I think you might find it easier using an ActiveX or (does it support
DirectX?) control.

Just did a little look and there's not many about but this might be useful:

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~parente/labview/index.shtml

Ben