Alcatel Teases One Touch Windows Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Ugly, I want a windows phone so bad, but what is so hard about getting a windows phone that looks as good or better than the iphone. Have vendors figured out to the lame men, snapdragon this , arm that , quad core this ... doesn't mean isht to the average buyer. It's the look of the phone, the feel, the responsiveness ....

Apple got that right, and that's why the iphone sells like hot cakes, was the MOtorola Razr (orignal) that awesome in terms of features, not really, but it was one ....ing sexy phone, slim, flip, silver bezeled, lighted buttons, it looked amazing, so it sold like hot cakes.

The point you want windows 8 phone to be successful get prada or Audi to design it, someone that knows about aesthetics and class. I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but seriously the average person just doesn't give a ...t about all those numbers. I'll give you a better example, when you see a hot girl, do you ask her , her measurements, you don't even ask her her thoughts, you look at the package and go dayum I want to unwrap you.

G

To MrInterested, there is a One Touch Alcatel mobile phone sold here in the Philippines and it runs on Android.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]Ugly, I want a windows phone so bad, but what is so hard about getting a windows phone that looks as good or better than the iphone. Have vendors figured out to the lame men, snapdragon this , arm that , quad core this ... doesn't mean isht to the average buyer. It's the look of the phone, the feel, the responsiveness ....Apple got that right, and that's why the iphone sells like hot cakes, was the MOtorola Razr (orignal) that awesome in terms of features, not really, but it was one ....ing sexy phone, slim, flip, silver bezeled, lighted buttons, it looked amazing, so it sold like hot cakes.The point you want windows 8 phone to be successful get prada or Audi to design it, someone that knows about aesthetics and class. I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but seriously the average person just doesn't give a ...t about all those numbers. I'll give you a better example, when you see a hot girl, do you ask her , her measurements, you don't even ask her her thoughts, you look at the package and go dayum I want to unwrap you.[/citation]
I agree with you sir. Even Ford did this, they brought in an Italian to redesign their vehicles interiors then worried about the "numbers".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS