[SOLVED] All games are looking pixelated and too sharp at the same time!!

Mar 8, 2020
So I recently bought an XFX RX 570 4 GB and after I started using it I noticed that almost all games that I play look too sharp and pixelated... especially far away stuff... Here's the video link where I tested Saints row IV to show that problem... sorry for the poor video quality of 720p!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uYIqbT0PIM&feature=youtu.be

So the accurate description of the problem is that Most games that I play now look too sharp or over-contrasted or something like that and makes it very uncomfortable to look at, And there are stuff that are like slight white borders around NPCs and some objects... And far away stuff look very pixelated even at x8 MSAA which is very annoying... Sometimes it's graphics feel like they are 2D/Cartoony due to that problem... it makes me lose the feeling of depth...In some games like roblox and GTA V setting the game to windowed or borderless made the problem stop, but not in the other games... PLEASE HELP I am in panic right now! The problem didn't happen when I was using my intel HD 4600 on VGA port!

PC specs:
-i5 4590, 8 GB RAM, XFX Radeon RX 570 4 GB

Software:
Windows 10 64-Bit Pro build 1909, AMD Radeon software drivers 20.2.1

Monitor:
-Dell 1908FP 5:4 Running at 1280x1024 @75 Hz running with DVI

Last edited:
Solution
from your other thread. it could be hardware issue too.

rgd1101

Don't

Solution
Mar 8, 2020

I found out that issue was because Polaris GPUs come with a heavy overvolt, I undervolted the GPU and it's now running fine...
And if it's a hardware issue, What is causing it? how can I fix it?

Oct 16, 2020
I found out that issue was because Polaris GPUs come with a heavy overvolt, I undervolted the GPU and it's now running fine...
And if it's a hardware issue, What is causing it? how can I fix it?
I have the same problem and also all the similar problems from your previous post. I am currently using a refurbished rx 560. I tried undervolting and it solved my problem only for a short period. After a week or so, the problem re appared.

I discussed with one of my friend who owns the same card and surprisingly he is not facing any such problem. He's been using the same card for the past 2 yrs without any issue. I guess it a hardware problem as my card is refurbished and so is yours.