Question All RGB suddenly stopped working. Short? Or other issue?

May 10, 2022
Today while doing some cable management, I stupidly kept my PC on (I know, I know, but I can't go back in time to change that), and despite all my ARGB fans lighting up in sync (including the cpu which has its own wiring/header), my case fans suddenly stopped lighting after around 30 seconds, but my CPU fan was still lit. I tried tightening every connection but to no avail. One person on reddit informed me that I may have shorted my ARGB header, but wouldn't that mean only the one would stop working? Because the entirety of my motherboard/PC is still functioning, it's just that none of my fans will light up, no matter which ARGB header (out of 3) I plug them into.

Could it also be a software issue perhaps? As I am using Armourycrate for Asus Aura Sync which I have heard can be problematic, but even other RGB software such as OpenRGB doesn't change anything. Please let me know if you need any further information. Thank you.

May 13, 2022
Just want to let you know I have been having almost exactly same issue as you. Bought an Rgb 240mm Aio and Rgb fans for my current pc with a Asus B550mh plus mobo 750w gold psu and after installing the fans turned on rgb and stuff but suddenly stopped but for me and my fan controller started smoking. Everything else has been pretty fine even the rgb on the mobo itself still works. It's only the rgb rhat doesn't. I can also add I bought 3 new controllers and some fans and a new aio just for the same issue. Got a corsair h115i for the next one just for pump failure? Any help guys would be appreciated.