Question All third party apps keep crashing windows 10

Feb 28, 2021
Hello guys, all third-party apps keep crashing on my computer except chrome, Nothing works!. Ive tried many things, like rolling back a version of windows, Reinstalling VGA drivers, updating chipset drivers, and SFC/scannow, Please help me fix it

The specs of my computer are,

Ryzen 7 3800XT
MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK
32GB 3600mhz RAM
Asus KO RTX 3060ti

I also have Asus GPU tweak II installed.

[edit]: I think the problem is fixed now. I tried "dism/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth" and "dism/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth". Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2021
I
? I find any of this hard to believe. And chrome is the only program that doesn't crash your system? steam cause crashes? What error message do you get? Does it crash after awhile or when it loads?
I do not use steam, I also do not get any error messages. If I load a program it just says not responding

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Hello guys, all third-party apps keep crashing on my computer except chrome, Nothing works!. Ive tried many things, like rolling back a version of windows, Reinstalling VGA drivers, updating chipset drivers, and SFC/scannow, Please help me fix it

The specs of my computer are,

Ryzen 7 3800XT
MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK
32GB 3600mhz RAM
Asus KO RTX 3060ti

I also have Asus GPU tweak II installed.
When you built this system, did you perform a full, clean installation of Windows? Or, did you "recycle" an install from a previous build?

Also, if you set the speed of your memory to 2133 in the BIOS, does it stabilize?

Reactions: Grobe