almost everything is on the max usage and its lagging !! help ;") not solved yet :c

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

slimshady044

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
guys i just build my new pc and it cost me 1800$ </3!!!
my pc is lagging even chrome is lagging !! youtube also !
BF3 the frame"fps" was 90 and know its 30!
garrys mod the frame "fps" was 250 now its 20!
i dont know why! the pc me cost me alot and its like crap !
before i was having the same problem some days the frame its 90 and somedays its 30 ! somedays chrome isnt lagging even youtube sometimes it is !
so i re-install windows ! and when i run BF3 the frame was 90 <3! and every thing good the next day the frame is 30! why ! why ! why </3!
i tired to re-install windows and romove one of the rams stick 8gb i tried to scan for vuris there's nothing !
so what do i do </3
help please and btw i'm not that good in hardware and sorry for my bad english
thanks in advance >>>>>>>>

1zguikl.png

http://oi60.tinypic.com/1zguikl.jpg

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 3.6 GHz
Number of Cores 8
Video Card 1 AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Manufacturer ATI
Chipset AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Dedicated Memory 3.1 GB
Total Memory 4.0 GB
Video Card 2 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Manufacturer Intel
Chipset Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Dedicated Memory 32 MB
Total Memory 1.8 GB
Memory 16 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Edition (build 9200), 64-bit
Service Pack 0
Size 64 Bit
Edition Professional
Display Maximum Resolution 1680 x 1050
DVD HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0
CD HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0
Drive 1
Size 714.8 GB
Free 686.4 GB
Drive 2
Size 200.2 GB
Free 117.6 GB

Solution

slimshady044

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014

oh !
yes i did but i just removed one of them

Okay let's take a step back for a moment please. Your jumping ALL OVER the place looking for a ONE CLICK problem (if I just click this then everything magically will be perfect). I am not sure what your expecting, but based so far on your answers I think this is your first PC. You MIGHT just be better off to sell this and just get a PS4 instead, you won't have all these stresses, concerns and you can get HIGH end game play out of it "like a PC" as well.

That food for thought.... Start from a COLD start, aka powered completely off. Turn it on. Again go back to my QUESTIONS on each game, its performance, what settings, and give us some hard numbers. So far all your 'problems' have been self inflicted (computer infected, multiple Antivirus, etc.) and seem to been solved, but I am not sure WHAT IS actually going on. So please, calm down, step back... come at it fresh, and give us some of the facts we can use to determine IF and WHAT problem there may be IF there is even a problem. Right now I don't "see one" yet. YES - WE ALL KNOW BEFORE it was lagging, I am not asking for HISTORY, when you had multiple antivirus running, when you had malware, etc. I am asking NOW, from this post forward, lets do this clean.

slimshady044

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014

okay lets do it clean
btw the cpu usage is35% and chrome is using alot of it

slimshady044

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014

yeah you are right
8 gb ddr3 vengerance corsair and 8 gb ddr3 vengerance lp corsair = 16 GB
but i asked is there a problem if i use the vengerance with the vengerance lp they said no ! the store

You want to have the same specs sticks and is BEST PRACTICE to get the same mode / brand when using sticks. So if the timing of both is the exact same, run the exact same speed, then yes everything is still fine.

"is it normal...."OKAY STOP. I THINK I SEE THE PROBLEM HERE.

You keep inferring that the computer SHOULD NOT be using that much CPU, that much GPU, etc. that when your playing games using chrome, etc. because of all the money you spent on it, it should be like 10% or so usage right???????????

THAT is how you keep 'asking us', and the answer is YOUR PERCEPTION IS WRONG. Yes there will be spikes and heavy usage, it all depends alot on HOW YOUR MEASURING (your cpu is a 8 core, the MSI Afterburner is looking at 'OVERALL' together % not the true individual core use) and HOW YOUR USING the computer (if you have alot of add ons, extentions, 10 or more Tabs open, etc.)

THE PROBLEM IS YOURSELF. YOU FEEL THERE IS A PROBLEM WHEN THERE IS NONE
<THESE><NUMBERS><ARE><NORMAL> depending on what your doing.

CLOSE ALL PROGRAMS. Open Task Manager, select SHOW ALL PROCESSES checkbox at the bottom.
THIS IS NOW WHAT IT TAKES TO JUST 'RUN" the computer. You should be around 3-5% utilization with everything closed, then something MAY sudden 'do it's job' in the 'background' (is there a update to flash, does the Antivirus need to be updated, etc.) then it will drop down again. Again this is all NORMAL.

I believe your PROBLEMS are YOUR OWN MAKING, YOUR CAUSING THE ISSUES (going to bad sites, allowing Malware on computer, not understanding ANYTHING about using the computer). Your very unskilled in the computer, and I would suggest
A) CALM THE <mod edit> DOWN
B) read some guides like 'IDIOTS Guide" (yes I own these, great and simple books to 'introduce you')
C) Sell off the computer on Ebay, get a PS4 - hell lot easier to deal with and you will stop FREAKING OUT.

<Mod Warning: You've been around long enough that I shouldn't have to warn you about language and civility in the forums>

slimshady044

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014

well good job insulating me :)!
the pc now its just fine i enter the BIOS and change some things !
so dont act like you are the genius mind in pc !
and btw i swear i was just buying BO2 for you !
thanks for nothing !

Nope, not trying to insult, trying to answer you as now we went almost over 10 posts of back and forth and it is because your doing same stuff time and again ( i enter the BIOS and change some things ) then because it doesn't meet what you 'feel' it should then your blasting on here here again with LOUD TEXT and !!!!!! SHOUTTTINGGG and SCREAMING !!!!!!! and expect a immediate 'one fix' solution.

The issues you had were all your own making and I pointed that out, sorry you don't like the truth, wasn't insulting was the point (RESOLUTION TO THE ISSUE on the original post).

" dont act like you are the genius mind in pc " - You had Malware f(*&*& the system, did you resolve that by yourself, NO.
" dont act like you are the genius mind in pc " - You had two antivirus running together, did you resolve that yourself, NO.
" dont act like you are the genius mind in pc " - Your going off about how 1 RAM stick works nice but 2 isn't and then dropped it when going on about HDD performance, and so on. So each time we try to 'nail down' a issue you BOUNCE someplace else. We didn't do any checks (is it conflicting RAM? Is it bad RAM? Mobo needs a BIOS update? PSU isn't powering everything enough when EVERYTHING is installed and running? etc.)

Don't go tossing stones in your glass house, your making your own problems here and not working through how to deal with it.
THUS Someone in such a position is NOT suited well with PCs, they tend to 'brake sh*&' more then fix it, so a GREAT alternative to FIT their needs is a console, hence my suggestion again. Your too high strung, bouncing, and unknowledgeable (I am not the only one whom said this is over your head) to be working on PCs, they are logical, methodical, step by slooooowww step machines that are completely stupid and can't 'tell you what is wrong'. So good luck and thanks for the lies.

slimshady044

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014

about the malware i was having advanced system care before you said it to me !
second thing there was a problem in windows securti and the message said that i need a firewall.............. so i install avg !
i didn't lie ! but you come and insult me and you want me to buy it ? hell nah !
and btw my pc is already on ebay i sell it for 0+1+0= figure it out your self ;)!

NOQ

Reputable
Sep 15, 2014
This is an issue going back several years. Its not a hardware issue. Its not a driver issue. Its not an AMD nor NVidia issue. I've read thousands of posts on this issue. I have experienced it before and I just now experienced again, that's why I'm here. It normally occurs after 1.5 hours of gameplay. Why it happens, no one knows. I get 100% RAM usage (16G Ram) and 100% SSD hard drive usage (dual 840 pro in RAID 0). I build systems, I have been fixing computers for 15 years. It does not show you in task manager what is using all the RAM nor what is maxing the hard drives. Something is occurring in Windows that is affecting the games or something is occurring in games that is affecting Windows. Its happened in all versions of Windows 7 and 8. Windows forums, Intel forums, BF3/BF4 forums all mention the problem. There is no fix nor consistent work around that I can locate.

slimshady044

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014

so what ? i sell my pc ;"(?
sometimes its work great and sometimes not :C