Am I SOL on cracked disc?

I dropped a flashlight on my Conquests disc and chipped the rim, no longer
works. Game is still on my puter, but can't play it now. Any suggestions?

"tooly" <rdh11@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I dropped a flashlight on my Conquests disc and chipped the rim, no longer
>works. Game is still on my puter, but can't play it now. Any suggestions?

get a no-cd crack for your cracked cd. Try www.gamecopyworld.com

ana

The Stare wrote:
> "tooly" <rdh11@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
>>I dropped a flashlight on my Conquests disc and chipped the rim, no longer
>>works. Game is still on my puter, but can't play it now. Any suggestions?
>

> get a no-cd crack for your cracked cd. Try www.gamecopyworld.com

I've experienced a similar situation when I lost the cd while travelling
abroad. Is this site you suggest trustworthy?
tkx
/ana

"Ana" <miguy@netcabo.pt> wrote in message
> The Stare wrote:
>> "tooly" <rdh11@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>I dropped a flashlight on my Conquests disc and chipped the rim, no
>>>longer works. Game is still on my puter, but can't play it now. Any
>>>suggestions?
>>

>> get a no-cd crack for your cracked cd. Try www.gamecopyworld.com
>>

> I've experienced a similar situation when I lost the cd while travelling
> abroad. Is this site you suggest trustworthy?
> tkx
> /ana

It worked fine for me. Just make sure you get the right file.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:21:49 +0100, Ana <miguy@netcabo.pt> wrote:

>The Stare wrote:
>> "tooly" <rdh11@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>I dropped a flashlight on my Conquests disc and chipped the rim, no longer
>>>works. Game is still on my puter, but can't play it now. Any suggestions?
>>

>> get a no-cd crack for your cracked cd. Try www.gamecopyworld.com
>>

>I've experienced a similar situation when I lost the cd while travelling
>abroad. Is this site you suggest trustworthy?

I've used files from it before. No problems other than getting the
wrong version and having it not work.

"Ana" <miguy@netcabo.pt> wrote in message
> The Stare wrote:
>> "tooly" <rdh11@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>I dropped a flashlight on my Conquests disc and chipped the rim, no
>>>longer works. Game is still on my puter, but can't play it now. Any
>>>suggestions?
>>

>> get a no-cd crack for your cracked cd. Try www.gamecopyworld.com
>>

> I've experienced a similar situation when I lost the cd while travelling
> abroad. Is this site you suggest trustworthy?
> tkx
> /ana

Ive used this site a lot, and never had a problem.
Im currently using fdx-cc22.rar which im pretty sure I got from their site.

another good site is www.megagames.com, or www.gameburnworld.com
"Vladesch" <vladeschxxxx@bigxxxxxpond.net.auxxx> wrote in message
> "Ana" <miguy@netcabo.pt> wrote in message
> > The Stare wrote:
> >> "tooly" <rdh11@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> >> get a no-cd crack for your cracked cd. Try www.gamecopyworld.com
> >>

> > I've experienced a similar situation when I lost the cd while travelling
> > abroad. Is this site you suggest trustworthy?
> > tkx
> > /ana
>
> Ive used this site a lot, and never had a problem.
> Im currently using fdx-cc22.rar which im pretty sure I got from their
site.

TRENDING THREADS