May 23, 2024
I bought a 7900xtx from amazon in used - good condition. I wanted to buy a new one, but I didn't realize that amazon was showing a used one. When I turned it on for the first time, there was no output. The gpu lit up and spun to life though. When I switched to integrated graphics, I could see an adrenalin error message saying that the drivers failed to load. I also got a message saying nothing besides gpu not supported. I tried multiple times to reinstall and delete drivers, yet every time same result. I also noticed that my second monitor and my main monitor would have weird glitches when using integrated graphics while the gpu was still in the pc. The second monitor would randomly copy my main screen, but only the home screen. On my main monitor, I would close tabs and it would start ghosting/screen tearing. Never happens when gou is out of pc. Again, I'm guessing it's because the gpu is used, but any help is appreciated.

May 23, 2024
Also what PSU are you using?

Looks like Newegg has this one for 919

https://www.newegg.com/xfx-radeon-rx-7900-xtx-rx-79xmercb9/p/N82E16814150878?Item=N82E16814150878

Amazon might be a little cheaper also.
A thermaltake toughpower gf a3 1050w, mobo is asrock x670e steel legends, cpu is ryzen 9 7950x3d, 2x 16gb sticks of ddr5 corsair dominator titanium, cooler is nzxt kraken elite AIO. 3tb storage (2+1tb) sk hynix platinum m.2
What made me think it is an issue with the gpu is that it said gpu not supported and drivers failed to launch (plus no output), yet the gpu drivers showed up as working fine in the device manager. Also the gpu did not show up in the task manager, I don't know if you need to have display cables in gou for it to show up, but it wasn't there, or in the adrenalin app.