AMD Announces E6460 Embedded Discrete GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3ff86

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
[citation][nom]alikum[/nom]October 12 dude.[/citation]And in August everyone said September 9th or 22nd. Somehow I feel Oct 12th will come and go just the same.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]alikum[/nom]October 12 dude.[/citation]
lol I lost confidence in AMDs PR team when Sept 17 passed by and nothing happened.

Well, as for this, I cant say Im interested at all because I dont work with that type of equipment manufacturing. And I dont have a clue whats better and whats worst in that area. But kudos to them for taking solutions to a lot display areas.

j_davis_1980

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2011
[citation][nom]AbdullahG[/nom]AMD never released an official release date. All the said for now is Q4.[/citation]
Q4 of 2011 or 2012.....Which year!.....

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]lostmyclan[/nom]i dont care about intel our amd... I get a life in this time[/citation]
i life a intel in care this... I time dont our get about amd

gokanis

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]What?[/citation]

He's making fun of of the other guys sentence structure. It's not funny when we have to explain a joke. Umm, yeah it is.

quicksilver98

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
You know, the people above are exactly why I come to this site less and less.... I am sick and tired of these ignorant morons on here complaining about a piece of hardware not releasing on time. WELCOME TO TECHNOLOGY!!!!

AMD isn't going to put the rest of the company on hold just to release Bulldozer... I have a 990FXA board awaiting bulldozer also.. Do you hear me whining about the release date getting pushed back? My Phenom II 955BE @ 4.4Ghz might be whining because of the 1.5v running through it, but i'm not...

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]quicksilver98[/nom]I am sick and tired... Do you hear me whining about the release date getting pushed back?[/citation]
No. I actually hear you whining about the commenters on an article. Just don't scroll down. It's pretty easy. :)

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
You know, the people above are exactly why I come to this site less and less...

The ranting and raving is half the fun of this site. Unless some spammers posted before you and were already deleted, then I disagree with you. Its just the spammers that I want gone.

p.s. if you don't want to read the comments, don't scroll down to them.

quicksilver98

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Why not comment on the actual components in the news/review? What does Bulldozer not getting released yet have to do with the E6460? Nothing and that's my point. Irrelevant complaining is all that you see lately on anything AMD related.

[citation][nom]Cap_Awesome9870[/nom]so will they start to use this to replace the cheap 3200 and 4200 in the integrated mobo?[/citation]Nope--it won't affect your personal computing life whatsoever. But if you do procurement for large consumer hardware installations with graphical interfaces, now's the time to get excited. I don't so...

...I just want to know when AMD will release something I care about (Bulldozer)...I'm pretty sure that's relevant to the topic. I guess this will help kiosks do 3D effects, but I'm not really sure how that's useful.

[citation][nom]nuue[/nom]I'm so sick of all this 3D garbage.[/citation]Do you mean 3D TVs? Because that's not what we're talking about. We mean 3D effects like fps games or other hardware accelerated tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS