AMD/ATI ''Barts'' GPU Specs, Board Shot Leaked

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
[citation][nom]WarraWarra[/nom]Fake or not who cares old news.With this stupid new naming scheme from AMD I am sure to "not give a damn" about new AMD video cards. Already looking into the joke that is Nvidia for next upgrade.So this is what a 6570 ?? this bart or homer or family guy whatever name it might have ?Or is it another server video card for $400 ??Why can they not use "South Park" names then I might try to learn this new naming. I can not believe AMD made this stupid naming change.[/citation]
So your main argument for not considering a new AMD video card is because of the codenames they are using?
Its just...
But...
Nevermind, I'm not even going to try and figure out the logic behind that...

Fokissed

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
[citation][nom]WarraWarra[/nom]Fake or not who cares old news.With this stupid new naming scheme from AMD I am sure to "not give a damn" about new AMD video cards. Already looking into the joke that is Nvidia for next upgrade.So this is what a 6570 ?? this bart or homer or family guy whatever name it might have ?Or is it another server video card for $400 ??Why can they not use "South Park" names then I might try to learn this new naming. I can not believe AMD made this stupid naming change.[/citation]
Barts is a Southern Island.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Barthelemy
Is it dark under that rock?

Every 'leaked' info is form China, one way or another. They either photoshop, get an old Pentium II CPU out of the catrige and call it 'Sandy Brige'...while getting the name wrong,( as depicted).

Ayways. If you want 'new' news, contact jpishgar, he will hook you up as a journalist along with justin.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Whatever is pictured there or wherever those specs are from I dont care, its meaningless to me or anyone for that matter. All im am waiting for is the official announcements from AMD/ATI and when that day comes I'll be one happy camper!

Status
Not open for further replies.