AMD Cpu fans dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =((

G

I had my tower on i bought a new tower and i was rearranging my cords by the cpu fan so it can have good ventaliazion when accidently my finger touched the fan!
F U C K
im bleeeding so very badly!!
a chunk of my finger is missing

=((
beware! those fans are spinning at light speeds.!!

flavio321

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2001
you always turn off you computer if you are going to work on it!!!!!! the delta fan spins at 7000 rpm. it'll chop off anything you put in it.

If you can't beat 'em kill 'em
athlon "SLOTA" thunderbird 700@1050mhz

G

Stop complaining. You have been very lucky, your blood could have short-circuited the mainboard ;)

You can try to use some frag tape to insulate the bleeding finger and avoid blood condensation.

G

beleive me i learned my lesson
i mean my old k6-2 350 the fan on that i could stop it with my pinky just fine i never imagined my new fan was that powerful....
my god
finger is healing up nicely thou with help from polysporin..

lol its a powerful fan!

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
If a fan like that did that, I wonder what my huge squirrel cage fan could do.... *GRINS EVILY* Where's that cat..

----------------------
I don't hate Intel............ Do I?

G

My friend stuck a paper clip in his fan while it was attacjed to his mobo and it broke off (the fan) and now his athlon has been whacking out alot! i told him not to screw with his comp while it was on.HA HA

Sumadin

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2001
Oh Please Please
Toss the cat in and get some pics.
New benchmark for fans.

Only good cat is a dead cat

<font color=red>Sumadin</font color=red>

<font color=blue>"A mind is a terrible thing"</font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Sumadin on 02/06/01 01:32 AM.</EM></FONT></P>