Amd cpu frequecy

Luigimaria Certo

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014
Hi! I have a problem with my cpu (amd 8350) and my motherboard (crosshair v formula z). In taskmg i see the speed of 1,32ghz and the maximum speed of 4,62.... It's ok... but when I run 2 program in the same moment (burnin test and CINEBENCH) , the frequency of the cpu don't get higher and not even the utilization (%)... I see in the motherboard the voltage of 0,9v ... why the cpu do this? help me please
:(

Luigimaria Certo

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014
Now the voltage is average but still taskmgr writes me that the processor speed is 1.34 / 38 ... why? ... I remember one week ago I had a problem with the memory of the hardware used 4.1 gb of 8 ... the problem has been fixed .. but all the problems are descended from just one?

Luigimaria Certo

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014
Is already unchechecked
Suggest me to format hard disk and hd drive installed in my computer? You know that when I had the problem of memory ... even after formatting reappeared the same? then I reset to msconfig and it worked .... Can windows leave to file where to save it semibackup? beacuse I have an hard drive where there are a folder named "windows"
Ps: sorry for my orrible english... I ask you to excuse me