AMD Designs Special Edition Case With a Dragon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leetness

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
Epic case,
-if it was without the AMD logo
-if it didn't had de x6 print
-if it wasn't this ugly

Only then I would let my precious Intel in there..

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Nice artwork, but Im the one that likes a plain black square box without all the jagged front or top panels.

I guess it reflects the owners personality. To each his own.

My dream case Lian Li PC-A77, but thats only if I win the lotto or something :)

BluntObjection

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Deadstick50[/nom]"Two fans just aren't going to cut it for the majority of us."Im guessing you didnt look up the plain case on newegg....its got 4 fans in it, that should do the job without water cooling it!I would love to find someone to do that dragon as a stick-on,,,,could put it on my case then![/citation]

Err, we are looking at two different cases, the article clearly states that the AMD case is BASED off of the NZXT Lexa, its not exactly the same...Look closely the special edition case doesnt have the two spots at the top of the chasis to fit fans like in the NZXT Lexa found in newegg which also comes with 1 top fan. I'm also going off the article which states that the special edition case has TWO cooling fans, most likely the front and side, the rear fan would be an exhaust fan.

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
I love dragons, but the case is kind of... eh... gaudy? It just looks kinda silly to me. It's like having a great big skull stitched into a leather jacket to "enhance" the bad-ass look. In reality it just cheapens it.

soccerplayer88

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
Decent looking case, but you'd have to be an idiot to buy from ibuypower.

Forget the logo, take out that craptactular six core. If I wanted to build a rig for gaming, just about every benchmark out there is putting the quads ahead of those 6's. More cores does not always equal more power.

G

right can we just auto ban anyone who uses the phrase "your satisfaction is our eternal pursuit" i realize we going get alot of false positive but im willing to accept that as collateral damage or have a script that at least goes through the different threads and ban and delete any post that share a 90% content across different threads because good chances are that's spam

Status
Not open for further replies.