AMD Designs Special Edition Case With a Dragon

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

To get a relative fast computer there,you still need $800+ (without OS or screen).

They're pretty good in providing $3 and $4 mouses, 2.1 sound systems and keyboards. Also they sell the Intel SSD 40GB pretty cheap ($64 compared to $90 on newegg)

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
Lian Li FTW!
Cool graphics on the case is not gonna make your system cooler or any faster. Plus, graphics on any the outside of any case is pretty cheesy to me. It reminds me of the dudes cruzin' in their low-riders that have the a picture of a half naked girl on the hood.

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
This design is pretty badass but I think it would be more fitting (and better performing) if the case was a modified Coolermaster HAF X or Cosmos S.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Looks cool, but x6 logo should be gone, or made black or something, and the fan on the side should be bigger. =( It just doesn't look like it's meant for air cooling. Dragon's have big strong wings, I want big strong quiet fans.

Stupid case is even my favorite color. Silver.

Nice case ... the side is striking but I am not sure if I like the centre area on the front of the case.

I remember the Thermaltake 1000 series cases a few years back (the original steel superheavy jobs) and we all took the front cover off the case as it looked better without it.

xi0s

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
the amd phenom x6 logo is a complete eyesore. Do you really need to advertise on something so beautiful? Why ruin a work of art?

Status
Not open for further replies.