AMD Hawaii GPU '14 Tech Day Sneak Peek in Pictures

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verrin

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2009

This is just information I pulled off various sites. I would take them with a grain of salt for now, as it hasn't been officially announced what's under the hood of these cards. And there's some contradicting information on what some of these cards are allegedly running (Such as whether the R9 290 is 40 or 36 CUs and whether the R7 260 is a 7790 or a 7770-- I've seen both). But this list appears somewhat consistent with the firestrike scores given by AMD. But again, these are just rumors. But it's expected that they're is some re-branding here.

Uhhh... Off topic.

I cannot understand what you are trying to say or what it has to do with computer components.

wdmfiber

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

The ship in the pictures. The U.S.S. Missouri.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Missouri_(BB-63)
+1 shulkman

shulkman

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012

Thank you WDM. While I realize it's not about the graphics card, I did feel that sharing a story about the ship was ok. I'm actually impressed that AMD had their function on the ship. By booking it on there, it supports the restoration efforts that are still going on.

It makes more sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.