News AMD Is Making 500 'Starfield' Themed 7800X3D CPUs and 7900 XTX GPUs for Collectors Only

ilukey77

Reputable
Jan 30, 2021
MEH !!
Be better if AMD just sold these to consumers with a higher limited number and the kickbacks could go to bethesda ...
Ive pre ordered starfield the constellation edition for 3 reasons 1. GOD knows xbone needs more exclusive games 2. The ship/base building is always a buzz to me and 3. im a sucker for watches..
otherwise i fully expect it to have bugs ( fingers crossed nothing game breaking )
If i like the game alot i may even play it on PC at some point !
As for the card at this point its almost seeming desperate with trying to sell this game with the xbone accessories and now the GPU / CPU box ..

I do think though people are very very skeptical of this game if it was a collectors edition of GTA6 it would have been sold out in hours !!
I pre ordered the xbone constellation edition a few hours after announced xbone version still available now !!

MiniITXEconomy

Prominent
Dec 9, 2022
The one time AMD thinks outside the box and designs an interesting GPU, and they refuse to make any money off of it! But I'm sure their current design, extreme gamer lines painted matte black, is coming back into style any day now...

Last edited:

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
The one time AMD thinks outside the box and designs an interesting GPU... they refuse to make any money off of it! But I'm sure their current design, extreme gamer lines painted matte black, is coming back any day now.

I had to pick a limited edition GPU imported from China just to get a white AMD GPU. Granted, I do love the design but it tells you the lack of options when it comes to colour choices of AMD GPUs

Reactions: MiniITXEconomy