News AMD Opens Fan Merchandise Shop

AMD fanboy here, ahem YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

TechLurker

Reputable
Feb 6, 2020
EDIT: Some of the News post has been changed (title and some wording) to correct that it was revamped/renovated and reopened rather than newly opened. Now the news makes sense, as I didn't know it had temporarily shut down or had been renovated (I've had the shop bookmarked since 2017, and provide proof I ordered from it). They were still selling EPYC themed clothing the last time I checked (sometime around the release of the Ryzen 2000 series), but the Radeon stuff is new to me.

Leaving my original post below.

Original Post: No offense, but how is this news? It's been open since shortly after the original Ryzen release, when people were clamoring for the special wooden AMD boxes and Ryzen-themed apparel.

I've even bought 2 AMD Limited Edition Box sets (one to give as a gift, with a Ryzen 1600X added in to jumpstart their new build).
  • The sweater jacket is surprisingly warm and comfy. The t-shirt is light and breathable and slightly fitted. Neither have notably shrunk on me despite multiple washings.
  • The cap sits pretty in a basic hat box since I rarely wear caps.
  • The box itself is quite nice; reminds me of wooden wine boxes that make for a great decorative display or light storage box. it'd be a nice project to either paint and finish, or stain and finish. There's a few individuals who've made the box as the basis of an AMD LAN party rig. The only issue I've encountered is the somewhat flimsy hinges, but those can be replaced easily.

Last edited: