Question Amd radeon rx 580 sapphire nitro

Apr 4, 2020
Intel i7
Ram 16gig
AMD radeon rx 580 sapphire nitro
Motherboard is a gigabyte can't remember what one as of now.

Right, so I have been unable to use my card since I bought this computer, the guy I bought it off was adiment that everything was fine he even sent me a video of it running.... That being said I get home with it only to find that turning the computer on and nothing is displaying so I plugged my hdmi into the igpu and that was working apon going into the device manager I find code 43 (Windows was stopping it from running) on my rx580. So then I tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall still nothing worked, I've reseated the car also in case it has move... I got to the point when I thought it was dead, but then I tired again with a older driver and I managed to get it to come up in the device manager as working, so I then restarted the computer, with the hdmi plugged into the graphics card I did have the Windows logo come up but it was frozen, swapped the hdmi to the igpu and that was working fine.... The device manager also said that my gpu was working... But clearly it wasn't, so I tired installing the newest software again but then my computer it has frozen at 49%...
Any information and tips would be extremely appreciated

Yes I have also tried using a ddu..
And I did buy another graphics card thinking it could be the motherboard but from my understanding it's just a software issue with either Microsoft or AMD...