AMD Radeon Software Crimson Update 16.4.2 Has More XConnect, Crossfire Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp_builder22586

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
I'd prefer a CF profile for an actually demanding game like say....The Division, which is a complete flickering mess with CF.

The patch also resolves several random issues unrelated to the graphics dock updates, including a varying range of problems with Crossfire performance in The Division, DOTA2, Hitman, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the SteamVR Performance Test.

Did you read the article?

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
I'd prefer a CF profile for an actually demanding game like say....The Division, which is a complete flickering mess with CF.

The patch also resolves several random issues unrelated to the graphics dock updates, including a varying range of problems with Crossfire performance in The Division, DOTA2, Hitman, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the SteamVR Performance Test.

Did you read the article?
He must have his name after Loki the god of deception ;)

phase0ne

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013
I don't trust Crimson. Lost both an r9 290 and HD 7870 with Crimson enabled. Don't think there's anything wrong with my PSU or MOBO so..... I'm going over to Nvidia now.

comp_builder22586

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009

You mean like that? Read that article before posting.

Yeah, and then tested it with the *fix* just being a stuttering mess. Do you even have CF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS