Amd ryzen 3 2200g

Mar 22, 2018
Is this good for gaming? Can it atleast give me 40 fps in battlefield 1 and cod ww2?

Amd ryzen 3 2200g
Msi B350m pro vd plus
Build in radeon vega 8
Kingston hyperx 8gb ddr4 2400mhz
1tb hdd

Solution
A couple of things to note: One, get faster ram. Vega performance needs two things, fast ram and dual channel like 2x4gb. Look for DDR4 2933 at least, 3200 if possible. Using Newegg as an example, you save $20 getting the slower ram. Spend the money and get the fast ram.

Also, make sure that motherboard has the updated bios that supports the 2200G. These motherboards didn't have that support from the start, it came with bios updates. It's possible that many motherboards in the supply chain aren't updated yet.

BF1 really needs more than just 4 cores/4 threads for good multiplayer performance. So to be honest I think you'd want the 2400G for that.
A couple of things to note: One, get faster ram. Vega performance needs two things, fast ram and dual channel like 2x4gb. Look for DDR4 2933 at least, 3200 if possible. Using Newegg as an example, you save $20 getting the slower ram. Spend the money and get the fast ram.

Also, make sure that motherboard has the updated bios that supports the 2200G. These motherboards didn't have that support from the start, it came with bios updates. It's possible that many motherboards in the supply chain aren't updated yet.

BF1 really needs more than just 4 cores/4 threads for good multiplayer performance. So to be honest I think you'd want the 2400G for that.

Solution