An Exclusive Peak Inside Tom's Hardware's Offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan117

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
Is this an April Fools' joke? I thought it was just an apartment with a few people and lots of hardware... a few Fermi cards are enough to keep you warm in winter.

Cwize1

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
I am not a fan of those all in one macs. Maybe the ones I used at uni are just old.

If someone told me they only had 1 button mice available for me to work on, I would sneak in my MS 5 button mouse. Somethings about macs are just stupid and that is one of them.

Also haven't you heard on Control-Z. My fingers sure have. I can press it blindfolded.

G

that sucks. apple insider watermark on "server room" image, all macs, Steve chatting with a guy...

be smarter next year, guys

peacock

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]kozyadam[/nom]that sucks. apple insider watermark on "server room" image, all macs, Steve chatting with a guy...be smarter next year, guys[/citation]
Did you even read the article? it's just a playful April Fool's joke. Or did you just see Apple something and wanted to rage about it?

randomizer

Champion
[citation][nom]kozyadam[/nom]that sucks. apple insider watermark on "server room" image, all macs, Steve chatting with a guy...be smarter next year, guys[/citation]
thats_the_joke-1.jpg

peacock

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]zonik[/nom]i think the first pic is MIT just shopped[/citation]

it's the apple store in Beijing, China

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Ha.
I knew it was a joke when you said you had a army of writers who don't make mistakes. Or did somehow Kevin slip through the cracks?

I have the feeling everyone at Toms works at home. The 10 of you. (Tom's Guide doesn't count)

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
Nice April Fool's day stuff guys! Got a real kick out of it.

Though I can somehow see the "Black Turtle-Neck and Blue Jeans Celebration Day!" @ Toms. You guys seem fun loving enough to dress up like a bunch of Mini-Jobs for laughs.

tuannguyen

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Ha.I knew it was a joke when you said you had a army of writers who don't make mistakes. Or did somehow Kevin slip through the cracks?I have the feeling everyone at Toms works at home. The 10 of you. (Tom's Guide doesn't count)[/citation]

Actually, we do have several real office locations. There's a lot of people at the company (far more than 10), but they're also responsible for other sites as well. :)

/ Tuan

Status
Not open for further replies.