Question Ant-esports ICE-240mm ARGB AIO mounting question

Jun 14, 2023
Hello ya all!! Can you please help me connect Ant-esports ICE-240mm ARGB AIO to a MSI MAG b760m Mortar wifi motherboard along with the RGB ?

Lutfij

Titan
There's not much info about the AIO on the www, or so that's what I'm seeing. Didn't you get a manual with your AIO when you purchased it? You will need to look through the section of he manual that deals with installing the cooler onto an Intel LGA1700 socket.

Hello ya all!! Can you please help me connect Ant-esports ICE-240mm ARGB AIO to a MSI MAG b760m Mortar wifi motherboard along with the RGB
Can't find any instructions for it so I can tell you only about what is usual with most AIO units but would help to see a picture of it's cables/connectors.
Some most usual connections are
Radiator fans motors to CPU_FAN header on the MB as BIOS will refuse to BOOT without sensing cooling fans working. Pump motor to another header usually Marked AIO_PUMP or W_PUMP which most MBs have, If MB doesn't have it, any chassis fan connection would do.
For lights . fan and pump ARGB has to be connected to any ARGB headers on the MB.