Feb 16, 2021
Hi .
First of all I apologize for my bad English.
My System
AMD Ryzen™5 3500X
GIGABYTE B450M S2H 3600MHz(OC) -
ASUS GeForce ROG STRIX GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING OC 6G -
GSKILL 16GB (2x8GB) Flare X DDR4 3200MHz CL16 1.35V -
Kingston 240GB HyperX Fury
Toshiba P300 High Performance
RAMPAGE 27 RM-165 1ms 165HZ HDMI+Display
X-POWER 650W 80PLUS

Six months since I bought the system, I have no problem.I was playing all the games in Ultra settings without any problem. Then all of a sudden, distant objects, lines started to tremble in all the games. And I haven't made any adjustments to cause this. I looked for solutions in various forums but could not find it. I will present the game they want to those who solve this problem. Anyone can connect to my computer remotely. maybe there is a solution, maybe i don't know.

solutions I tried:

• Installing old and new drivers with DDU.
  • game and fixing the monitor at 60 fps
  • try it out with hdmi and dp cable
  • Connect to tv in 4k
  • update bios

ak195

Distinguished
Install fully fresh new GPU drivers, don't just update.
Use different antialiasing options and check it.
Or, check it by turning it off, and check the result.
Also go to Nvidia Control Panel, select any game executable and set options from there.
If you have carefully applied mentioned solutions then test it with another GPU, if available.

Reactions: Seycan53
Feb 16, 2021
Install fully fresh new GPU drivers, don't just update.
Use different antialiasing options and check it.
Or, check it by turning it off, and check the result.
Also go to Nvidia Control Panel, select any game executable and set options from there.
If you have carefully applied mentioned solutions then test it with another GPU, if available.

I don't have a chance to try a different gpu for now.
Changing the aa settings in-game did not solve my problem. It did not solve my problem in adjusting the settings through the panel. When you increase the resolution with DSR only, the problems decrease, but it does not disappear completely.
By the way, I uninstalled the drivers with ddu and installed the latest version, not by updating them.