[SOLVED] Any action needed?

Jan 26, 2021
So I came here a few days ago, as I scratched my MoBo. That’s actually not to bad I saw no cooper and no indication to believe I went through any protective layer. Though there is a chip of some sort that I slightly knicked at the beginning of the scratch, that’s located close to my top M.2 slot and my top GPU slot. This happened the day before yesterday, and I’ve had no issues. Until earlier tonight I was watching a YouTube vid and playing a steam game (Cartoon Strike) and all the sudden I blue screened with the count of my oc figuring out what went wrong, and there was a noise that I’m assuming was just everything freezing, but once it timed out or hit 100% at the blue screen it rebooted and it’s fine. I did change some things in QuickCPU before this happened, so I did change that back, as things were fine before so whatever. And I did double check some things and shut down and reboot again l, also with no issue. I opened up YT again and the same game my frametime seemed a little murky but whatever everything seemed normal. So idk. Just in case. Is there something I can do to make sure it’s not the MoBo? Is there anyone who has knowledge on repairing this type of stuff? If I need to , the little chip part I knocked I might like to try. Again this could have been all unrelated and never happen again. Idk. I just didn’t like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Cant confirm,
but blue screen can also be due to overclocking and when system loads increase it gets unstable.
Check benchmarking cpu ram. and also m.2 ssd benchmark.

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Cant confirm,
but blue screen can also be due to overclocking and when system loads increase it gets unstable.
Check benchmarking cpu ram. and also m.2 ssd benchmark.

Solution