I like the KB but after it has been plugged in for 30-60 minutes, it will seemingly generate extra keystrokes.
- I HAVE dismantled, cleaned, inspected it, and downloaded the newest drivers from GSkill. I have clicked "RESET" in the program.
- I HAVE NOT identified exactly what the keystrokes are (there is a variety) nor tried to time the interval between them (varies quite a bit) - but I will if someone offers a reason that would be useful.
- I HAVE NOT tried connecting only one of the two USB cables
- G.Skills Ripsjaws KM780 MX - mechanical, brown, it worked fine for over a year
- I was at the forefront of PC tech, but that was 40 years ago. Now I am just an old duffer. I don't game.