Any "good" compatible ink cartridges and/or refills for HP..

I just bought a HP Photosmart 7260, and I was curious about getting quality
pigment-based refills for the HP 56, 57, and 58 cartridges OR getting a
compatible non-OEM cartridge; as everyone would, I'm sure, I'd like to get
quality similar to HP (I know, possibly a stretch, but that's why I'm
asking). While I imagine it will be a while (few months) before I need a
refill or new cartridge, based on the amount of printing I typically do, and
though I'll probably wait to order, I'd like to get kind of a
"pre-screening" to see if other folks have had any luck and with what vendor
or seller you've purchased your products from. I do appreciate the
feedback. Thanks in advance.

B. Gray

Mike

Splendid

I use HP 27 and HP28 cartridges and always use JR Inkjet Refill Ink with no
problems with quality or blockages. Also used this ink with my old Olivetti
printer.

Mike.