Any particular reason???????????

Is there any particular reason no one has responded to my post yesterday
with the subject line of "Resources problem with ports"? I had it posted on
another group and they referred me here. Did I say something wrong? Or
does no one have any answers here either? Just curious.

Ralph

Probably because I wasn't around yesterday.

I just posted a suggestion -- try it.

P.S.
You said nothing wrong -- it's just that we didn't like the shirt you were
wearing yesterday.

--
steve

nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
remove _thenut_ to reach me

Ralph Hutchinson wrote:
> Is there any particular reason no one has responded to my post
> yesterday with the subject line of "Resources problem with ports"? I
> had it posted on another group and they referred me here. Did I say
> something wrong? Or does no one have any answers here either? Just
> curious.
> Ralph

Maybe they think you need to learn a little patience? This is Usenet, not
Microsoft. A day is not all that long to wait.
on salads.

I agree with you 100% on a day not being too long. It was just that all the
messages on either side of mine had been responded to......... so I
wondered. Sorry.

> Ralph Hutchinson wrote:
>> Is there any particular reason no one has responded to my post
>> yesterday with the subject line of "Resources problem with ports"? I
>> had it posted on another group and they referred me here. Did I say
>> something wrong? Or does no one have any answers here either? Just
>> curious.
>> Ralph
>

> Maybe they think you need to learn a little patience? This is Usenet, not
> Microsoft. A day is not all that long to wait.
> --
> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
> on salads.

Ooh, now you dun it Ralph - you poked the bear. lol.

r.

"joust in jest" <joust in jest@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Probably because I wasn't around yesterday.
>
> I just posted a suggestion -- try it.

Thanks Steve. Tried it. No cigar. Details in the other thread.

papa

When you ask a question that refers to a post in a different thread, what
you are really doing is asking others to search through the NG to find your