[SOLVED] Any point to do a custom loop on a 11700k and RX 6800?

• Thread starter Deleted member 362816
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 362816

Just want some insight.

To be honest my temps are pretty dang good in this case, Never above 71C on GPU and 62C on CPU in gaming.

I am just kind of bored, but if its really not worth the 350$ to do so I guess it would be a waste.

Mini ITX build
Fractal Torrent Nano
Z590I AORUS Ultra
11700K @ 5GHZ
RX 6800

Solution
Personally, with your temps? No not really.
I too was bored with some extra cash once, and watercooled a Phenom II 965. Huge waste of time and money, but it made me happy at the time.
Are you able to actually build a loop for 350 bucks these days?

If possible, I would consider maybe finding a new hobby to spend the 350 bucks on. Entry level 3D printer, camera, etc.
I too was bored with some extra cash once, and watercooled a Phenom II 965. Huge waste of time and money, but it made me happy at the time.

If possible, I would consider maybe finding a new hobby to spend the 350 bucks on. Entry level 3D printer, camera, etc.

Solution
D

Deleted member 362816

Yeah my bro works at corsair so I would get all corsair parts at cost. Yeah I think it's stupid thinking. Always enjoyed doing water-cooling in the past but back then my temps were much worst.

Last one I did was a 1080ti and a 6800k or something like that and it was worth it but I don't think so anymore.

D

Deleted member 362816

Solid deal on parts then.

If you are just looking for something to do, 350 bucks is a bit steep in my opinion.
If you needed to bring the temps down maybe, but theres probably more fun/fulfilling things to do with the 350 bucks.

Yeah the GPU water blocks are highway robbery anymore lol.

Tbh don't really want to mess with killing the thermal pad the AMD Ref RX 6800 uses lol.

Funny about money, I don't spend much. Current prices on my build is $1800 I paid $1023, Guess it helps to know allot of people in the industry and be a cheap ass lol.

Just getting bored anymore. Always enjoyed water-cooling because you can always alter it but that is $$$$

TRENDING THREADS