Sep 7, 2021
Hi everybody! It is been an honour to be able to ask a question here.

Let me take you to my problem.

I recently signed a contract with Telekom Hungary on unlimited internet service through SIM card plus a router.

I received an Alcatel LinkHub HUB 71 router. I went home, set it up. All fired up, however sometimes I receive total blackout from the router. Internet just works properly however all of a suden the router just turns itself off and I need to reset the whole system and type the PIN code again. As if the router received a notification that the SIM card is not unlocked so it blocks the connection. After I log in and type the PIN code again, it works very well. The problem also occurs when the PC is not even turned on. I just got home from work and the system is down for no reason.

The router is connected to the computer by a newly bought ethernet cable
The SIM is also a new one
I have no antivirus system or any kind of security program, only the Win Defender which its features are mostly turned off. I tried updating the router's driver through its own software update system but it keeps telling "searching for software update is failed"
The signal is mostly good, sometimes in the morning it alternates from 4G to 2G but only for few seconds. The download/ upload speed is not the best but I can download with 5-6 MB/S generally, my ping is around 10-20.
Here are information that could be helpful

HUB71 info:
IMEI:
ICCID:
8936304320037707041p
IMSI:

Softwareversion:
HH71_NM_02.00_08
Modemverzió:
HH71_NM_02.00_08
MAC-cím:
f0:d0:8c:41:7e:61

The WAN connection mode is DHCP
The connection priority is WAN

My WIN 10 Pro is up to date, last scan yesterday.
The network driver is a Realtek Family: 10.16.323.2017 the update version. I tried updating this one too but according to Windows, that is the newest one from 2017.

I am ready to send you any kind of further information
I posted here because it is faster than informing the Telekom and giving back the device then waiting for their response.

Solution
Make sure it is not sitting in direct sunlight and getting good air circulation in case it is overheating. It should be at least three feet away from any electronic device. Make sure the internal clock is set to your current time. Try disabling wireless scheduling.
Make sure it is not sitting in direct sunlight and getting good air circulation in case it is overheating. It should be at least three feet away from any electronic device. Make sure the internal clock is set to your current time. Try disabling wireless scheduling.

Solution
Sep 7, 2021
Thanks, I ll reposition it in my room as you described. Let's see the upcoming days.