[SOLVED] Anyone have the Phanteks Endoo Pro Tempered Glass Edition and the "speaker" wire?

Sep 16, 2019
I got all my parts and am building but the case appears to be incomplete as it does not have a speaker cable for the motherboard for the post boot beep. Is this normal? It doesn't actually say anything about it in the manual... Seems like an odd piece not to have.

I forgot to add that the case also has a sort of "fan hub" on its back and wants the hub to be plugged into the CPU_Fan, since the CPU cooler also wants that fan, can I put either one into a SYS_Fan plug? Will the fan hub thing on the back overload one plug potentially?

Sep 16, 2019
I don't have that case, but from what I read the case reviews, the case does not come with the motherboard speaker, if you want it, buy it from here: https://www.amazon.ca/SoundOriginal...oundOriginal&qid=1569977466&s=gateway&sr=8-14

For the hub, you should plug into the cpu_fan header. Check the reviews or the manual ( page 29), you should find the info.
Thank you for the detailed reply. I guess the speaker cable is less important than I thought. The PC seems to be running wonderfully... I'd like to.hear the post boot beep... but alas, I guess I'll pass. Thanks for the link. I assume a well running PC is a better sign that all is running well than a post boot beep?

I can do that but it seems odd because the CPU also wants to be plugged into the CPU_FAN header.