[SOLVED] Anyone know if the PSU in this prebuilt can be replaced?

Jun 7, 2021
I was thinking about buying the Lenovo V V50t-13IMB, and I wanted to know if the PSU can be replaced and what is its form factor, I wasn't sure if it was specifically made by Lenovo,

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

According to this user guide, the highest wattage you can find the PSU in is 310W. You can't drop in an aftermarket PSU sadly due to it's form factor and the proprietary connectors on the motherboard. Although it's listed as out of stock, you can find the 310W variant from here, which will replace the 180W or 260W unit, without any issue. If you're asking for GPU suggestions, you can't go beyond a GT1030 or something entirely entry level in the GPU market, provided you can get a GPU in this current era of madness.

Lutfij

Titan

According to this user guide, the highest wattage you can find the PSU in is 310W. You can't drop in an aftermarket PSU sadly due to it's form factor and the proprietary connectors on the motherboard. Although it's listed as out of stock, you can find the 310W variant from here, which will replace the 180W or 260W unit, without any issue. If you're asking for GPU suggestions, you can't go beyond a GT1030 or something entirely entry level in the GPU market, provided you can get a GPU in this current era of madness.

Solution
Jun 7, 2021

Okay, thanks for answering and for your help