Question Anyone using Xigmatek X-power 600w 80 plus? Need reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2020
I am thinking of buying this psu because I am getting this for cheap price and is 600w 80 plus.
My build is
i5 9400f
gtx 1060 6 GB
8 GB ddr4
240 GB ssd
2 tb hdd

I am thinking of buying this psu because I am getting this for cheap price and is 600w 80 plus.

Absolute garbage PSU. I wouldn't power a potato with it.

• Fake 80 PLUS. Not listed on the 80 PLUS website and the 80 PLUS logo on the Xigmatek website is not the correct one.
  • 230V only input means undersized primary side at risk of overheating and failing if mains voltage were to drop below 230V.
  • Double forward topology with group regulation. Only has 540W on the +12V rail (not what you should see on a "600W" power supply made in the last decade).
  • Sleeve bearing fan.
  • Lacks any certification other than CE. And even CE compliance is questionable.
  • OTP (over temperature protection) not listed as a protection.

Reactions: Ritace and Pickachu
Apr 8, 2020
Absolute garbage PSU. I wouldn't power a potato with it.

• Fake 80 PLUS. Not listed on the 80 PLUS website and the 80 PLUS logo on the Xigmatek website is not the correct one.
  • 230V only input means undersized primary side at risk of overheating and failing if mains voltage were to drop below 230V.
  • Double forward topology with group regulation. Only has 540W on the +12V rail (not what you should see on a "600W" power supply made in the last decade).
  • Sleeve bearing fan.
  • Lacks any certification other than CE. And even CE compliance is questionable.
  • OTP (over temperature protection) not listed as a protection.
Thanks man. Will save more and get a good psu

Reactions: Pickachu
Status
Not open for further replies.