[SOLVED] Anyone with NZXT RGB AIO? Little help plz.

KatakuriChan

Reputable
Mar 8, 2021
Model X63 RGB. I think my kit missing something. There is nothing to connect fan RGBs. And whatever to In/Out ports in the fans. Can someone explain and maybe send an image, how to connect RGB using the motherboard? Or does it come with the controller?

Last edited:
Solution
FYI:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/C1kuKG6WRqS.pdf

Source: Amazon listing for the Model X63 RGB cooler.

Do verify that I found the correct Installation Guide.

As I understand the Guide (physically numbered Page 04)there should be two cables included:

M = Breakout cable set

N= Micro-USB Cable

Cables and connections are presented starting on Page 20.

Compare what you have to what the instructions/Installation Guide lists and shows.

If the connections do not match then go directly to NZXT's website - find the X63 Installation Guide there to verify included components and connections.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Which model AIO?

What Controller?

Likely depends on the controller "kit". May or may not include cables and thus the cables may need to be purchased separately.

Google "How to connect RGB fans and coolers" and filter the search to the last year.

There will be quite a number of websites presented. Good, bad, indifferent.....

Here is an example:

https://fixingport.com/connect-rgb-fans-to-motherboard/

May not fully or even in part apply to your build but the link does provide some basic information that you should understand before proceeding.

Do some additional reading and watching then, as you learn, revise your search criteria as applicable to your build.

Overall, the User Guide/Manuals applicable to your build are the key documents. Many User Guides/Manuals often refer back to the manufacturer's website for more up-to-date information.

Check website Forums and FAQs for user posted questions and problems related to cooler and fans. RGB or otherwise.

Plan out your RGB connections cable by cable, connection by connection, pin by pin. Draw a sketch showing cooler, fans, connectors, cables.

Make sure that you correctly identify the motherboard connections before plugging anything in. Read the labeling carefully.

Reactions: KatakuriChan

KatakuriChan

Reputable
Mar 8, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Which model AIO?

What Controller?

Likely depends on the controller "kit". May or may not include cables and thus the cables may need to be purchased separately.

Google "How to connect RGB fans and coolers" and filter the search to the last year.

There will be quite a number of websites presented. Good, bad, indifferent.....

Here is an example:

https://fixingport.com/connect-rgb-fans-to-motherboard/

May not fully or even in part apply to your build but the link does provide some basic information that you should understand before proceeding.

Do some additional reading and watching then, as you learn, revise your search criteria as applicable to your build.

Overall, the User Guide/Manuals applicable to your build are the key documents. Many User Guides/Manuals often refer back to the manufacturer's website for more up-to-date information.

Check website Forums and FAQs for user posted questions and problems related to cooler and fans. RGB or otherwise.

Plan out your RGB connections cable by cable, connection by connection, pin by pin. Draw a sketch showing cooler, fans, connectors, cables.

Make sure that you correctly identify the motherboard connections before plugging anything in. Read the labeling carefully.
updated the model.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
FYI:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/C1kuKG6WRqS.pdf

Source: Amazon listing for the Model X63 RGB cooler.

Do verify that I found the correct Installation Guide.

As I understand the Guide (physically numbered Page 04)there should be two cables included:

M = Breakout cable set

N= Micro-USB Cable

Cables and connections are presented starting on Page 20.

Compare what you have to what the instructions/Installation Guide lists and shows.

If the connections do not match then go directly to NZXT's website - find the X63 Installation Guide there to verify included components and connections.

Reactions: KatakuriChan
Solution