[SOLVED] Aorus F127Q-P Issues

Nov 7, 2020
So this monitor just arrived today and I get this when I boot up. I v tried Dp and hdmi cables but get same result. I m running Rtx 2060 if that makes any difference. I have submitted a ticket but its a long weekend so I was hoping someone here may have run into this and can help out. I naturally have the option to return it but just wanted to make sure in case I did something wrong.

aorus.jpg

Solution
I'm pretty sure that if your old monitor works fine with the 2060 and the new one works like shown above, just return it. Especially cause you've already tried different cables. The cracks might not be apparent on the outside, because the top layer might be intact.
Nov 7, 2020
Return it. They're not just lines which might indicate a bad graphics cards, but there are also cracks in the display. Get it swapped and it should be fine.
Cracks in display? I didnt even see that. As i type this i m using my 2060 and it works fine, unless maybe its not working with that particular monitor?

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding or missing info, you're using the same graphics card but two different monitors, right?

Yea, i just got a new F127q and i got that screen when i hooked it up and couldnt figure out why , so i went back to my old one that I still have. I mean everything works fine on my old 1080 but just cant figure out why i m getting that distortion on the brand new one, probably just a faulty monitor but just wanted to see what everything thinks...

I'm pretty sure that if your old monitor works fine with the 2060 and the new one works like shown above, just return it. Especially cause you've already tried different cables. The cracks might not be apparent on the outside, because the top layer might be intact.

Last edited:
Solution