Question Aorus Geforce RTX 2080 TI

Jul 23, 2024
First Time Post.
Hi Guys I am having a problem with my Graphics Card, it boots ok, the fans an lights come on,
but the monitor stay blank "there is no signal".
I have asked around on line but I cant understand half of what's being said.
My M/B boots ok code A0 so no problem there.
Renew my motherboard recently
Win 10
CPU intel 9.900K = water cooled
M/B is a Aorus Z390 Master
32gbs Ram Lexor 2 strips of 16
M.2 installed in motherboard = C drive
I have another m.2 for storage both are 1000gb
I have an additional 2 hard drives in a saddle storage for my Pics
I have a Coolmaster PSU V850.

Anyone put some light onto this problem would very much appreciate your advice.

Jul 23, 2024
The Aorus GeForce RTX 2020 Ti is a powerful graphics card ideal for high-end gaming and demanding applications. It features advanced cooling solutions, RGB lighting, and impressive performance capabilities. Ensure your system has adequate power and space to accommodate this card. Great choice for gamers and professionals seeking top-tier graphics performance and reliability.

Jul 23, 2024
The Aorus GeForce RTX 2020 Ti is a powerful graphics card ideal for high-end gaming and demanding applications. It features advanced cooling solutions, RGB lighting, and impressive performance capabilities. Ensure your system has adequate power and space to accommodate this card. Great choice for gamers and professionals seeking top-tier graphics performance and reliability.
My apologies it is a 2080 TI

MEMOFLEX

Distinguished
Can you confirm if this is a new issue? Was the gpu working previously or have you bought a second hand card that isn't working?

You mentioned you renewed your motherboard recently. Can you confirm why? Was the 2080ti used with the previous motherboard.

Can you get a signal if you plug into the motherboard and use the integrated graphics from the cpu?

How old is the PSU?