Question App to provide Users with timed access

Mar 25, 2019
Hello,

I have been searching for a method or program which limits users on my pc, other than myself, to only 1-2 hours of use per day. I have searched for such a program or utility within Windows 10 and all I have discovered is a feature under the Family settings which limits use to certain hours of the day (i.e. only allowed on between 14:00 - 16:00 and so on) but this is not what I want to achieve. I would like the time permitted on the pc to be cumulative and log them out when it reaches 1-2 hours or however long I set it for.

The prior method I discovered also would require the other users to create registered Microsoft accounts as children whilst the Users I would like to restrict already have adult accounts on this pc. If anyone knows of any program or utility which provides these features I would very much like to hear about this. Apologies if this has already discussed, I searched the forum but could not find it.

Mar 25, 2019
Thank you both for your responses, it does look like Qustodio can do it though it might be a bit pricey. I'll play around with it and the CMD settings that I did not know of to see if I can get what I need out of it.