Apple Announces 128 GB iPad 4 Priced at $799, $929

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LEXX911

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2007
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]I have never connected my iPads to iTunes. That requirement has gone away a long time ago. Maybe you should update yourself on the latest in technology.[/citation]

LOL retard. So tell me how you would copy all your musics, movies, pictures ect. to your iTurd again? So are you telling me you would just plug your HDD into your iTurd and it's will copy and organize all your stuff for you? LOL.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]LEXX911[/nom]LOL retard. So tell me how you would copy all your musics, movies, pictures ect. to your iTurd again? So are you telling me you would just plug your HDD into your iTurd and it's will copy and organize all your stuff for you? LOL.[/citation]
Wirelessly from my iPad of course. That's the problem with idiots who don't actually use something and then make claims about what it can or cannot do.

Like I said before the losers down voted me: I NEVER connect my iPad to my PC. Don't need to.

prathameshdotinfo

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
When a creative dictator dominates an organization, people start depending on him and loose the ability to make decisions on their own. When that same visionary is no more, it leaves a large vacuum in the organization which is near impossible to fill...Apple has started to now behave like an ordinary company...A directionless lost orphan...Apple has always been a company who has created hype and suspense among consumers in past till the last minute...that has been its strong point till date...Apple used to make people crazy about their products... but things seems changed now....Its the first time if i am not wrong that I am seeing apple confirm on rumors and destroying the suspense a week before its launch of ipad...6 months release cycle was one step towards ordinary...Now loosing suspense is another step towards average...I have never brought an apple product, but always aspired to...I think my dream to by an apple product will remain just a dream as by the time i have have the buck to spend I doubt apple will have any product that will lure me...Till then apple will be a toooooo ordinary company lost in the crown of thousands...I hope this does not happen and apple maintains its legacy post Steve Jobs and my dream to buy an apple product comes true...

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
[citation][nom]swordrage[/nom](Not) trying to act like a fanboy here, but people are complaining about the $999 price of the surface pro..[/citation]

Rly? Not even in the same class. Surface pro is more likely compareable with a Macbook rather then an arm tablet. Im not saying that 999 $ is a paultry summ but surface pro is by all accounts a fully functional ultrabook/ macbook and at that price it is a decent deal, but paying almost that for an arm tablet is just ridiculous even by Crapples pricegauging tactics.

homiedontrightclick

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
[citation][nom]jakes69[/nom]apple really running out of idea.so what is new with ipad 4 beside bigger storage?$800 for a regular tablet...Jesus...I rather get a Surface Pro in that case.[/citation]

What new has anyone else done in the tablet genre? Seriously. Who's had a ground breaking idea in that genre since Apple reinvented it(adding USB and SD ports isn't groundbreaking)? Samsung, Microsoft and everyone else has been playing catch up since, and failing miserably.

If you've ever used iOS and then switched to Android it almost makes you feel sorry for the Android users. The devices they get have more than enough power, but the OS is damn clunky and boring that it hurts to use it. And the more you use it, the slower and more clunky it gets.

And enjoy the new 128GB Surface pro that offers 83GB of free space. Have fun with two thirds of the memory you're paying for.

homiedontrightclick

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]iTurdThat's pretty funny. Simple-minded...but very funny.[/citation]

You know, this shows the level of just blind hatred and stupidity that you guys post on here. iTurd? Really? What grade school child helped you come up with that jewel?

neon neophyte

Splendid
BANNED
oh, by the way... feel free to thank samsung. they invented/produce the nand chip that made this upgrade possible.

you know, because samsung actually invents/produces things. not just puts together other companies products.

neon neophyte

Splendid
BANNED

do you cry to your hard drive manufacturer when you install an operating system on their hard drive? that the hard drive didnt come with the specified amount of space because you had to put an operating system on it?

fact, surface pro is a full blown computer. complete with total hardware compatibility, productivity programs and restore state. all that stuff takes up space on a regular computer just as it does on the surface pro. because the surface pro IS a regular computer.

arm based mobile tablets are not worth the cost of a regular computer, not by a long shot. that was one of the selling points for using an arm based tablet... it is supposed to be cheaper.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]homiedontrightclick[/nom]You know, this shows the level of just blind hatred and stupidity that you guys post on here. iTurd? Really? What grade school child helped you come up with that jewel?[/citation]
I didn't come up with it...just found it creative and amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.