Apple Fancouple Get Married at Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
It was on Valentine's day AND they weren't fugly. The best buy duo has NOTHING on these two. Not that I like Apple, but this I can't complain about. Congrats!

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]touchdowntexas13[/nom]Ha what's ironic is that this couple probably saved a TON of money by having their wedding at this Apple store...[/citation]

The ceremony usually isn't the expensive part, unless you go hog wild on flowers. If they managed to have their reception at the Apple store too, they would have saved enough to buy themselves a pair of MacBook Pro's, two Iphone 3GSs, and enough Itunes credits to stock an indie radio station for a decade.

G

"Stupidity"? Damn, I wish I thought of that! My wedding cost 20 grand and was far less memorable.

marcusmurphy

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2009
[citation][nom]touchdowntexas13[/nom]Ha what's ironic is that this couple probably saved a TON of money by having their wedding at this Apple store...[/citation]
They were probably broke buying Apple products to begin with...

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
New Apple Product: iMarriage for only $40,000 you can get married at an Apple Store! It comes complete with easy to click vows and stylish decor. Not to mention it's just "Cool."

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
The best buy wedding at least made a little sense - it's the spot they met. A halo themed wedding for the couple who met duking it out on xbox live makes sense as well.

This is a bit strange, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.