Apple Provides Beautiful Renderings for 'Spaceship' Campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpog

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]uhmm....Apple IS a tech/software company, right?that looks like a cult HQ....[/citation]

How? It looks awesome.

RogueLegend

Distinguished
May 3, 2006
Have to say it, with Apple, the future is very much possible...

Um, the future is not just ALWAYS possible, but it's guaranteed. The future will arrive any second. Oh look, it's here. And now it's past. But don't worry, here comes another one... Ha! There it is again.

And all those futures that just passed had nothing to do with Apple.

G

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all...

... and in the darkness bind them

euston

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
I heard that Dunkin' Donuts and Goodyear are in a bitter patent fight over the manufacture or construction of 'circular objects' and royalties owed from the manufacture or construction of said objects. I hope Apple had their patent lawyers review these drawings. Companies have been sued by predatory patent teams for stuff like this.

tuffjuff

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
[citation][nom]gmarsack[/nom]Finally, a vehicle for all the iSheep to flock to and go back to their home world![/citation]

Fanboy troll is obvious, a troll.

tuffjuff

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
[citation][nom]snowpeak[/nom]I'm sorry but I am kind of sick of Apple b.s.. This building has everything to do with public perception and selling the "Apple" brand making people think Apple is "cool" and "forward thinking" and nothing to do with actual office space. Meanwhile in China FoxConn factory workers, work 12 hour days for Chinese minimum wage and are forced to live in squalid dormitory housing in order to work their. But that's not part of Apple's PR marketing scheme so Apple fanboys dont care that FoxConn doesnt have shiny glass buildings.[/citation]

I'm not an architect, but I would wager if you asked one, they'd tell you that a company who's based their livelihood on aesthetically pleasing devices were building a new office, they'd want it to increase their "public perception and selling the "Apple" brand".

Also, I'm sorry you feel wrongly about the working conditions of Foxconn, perhaps you should write them a letter? I'm guessing if you wrote Apple a letter, they'd forward it for you to them, though, given that Apple and Foxconn are entirely different companies.

Funny, you mentioning "Apple fanboys" (I own an Apple product, I must be part of a cult by your standards) and then randomly talk about something that has little to do with Apple as a company. Foxconn makes lots of items, kind've hard to distance yourself from such a major player in the IT game.

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]gpog[/nom]How? It looks awesome.[/citation]
It just looks like a slight reworking of the many '70's donut buildings.
Big deal, instead of red brick they used glass.
Whoo de fucking doo.

Nintendork

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2008
tuffjuff
You're an apple drone.

What you don't see is that the fruity company puts the most pressure production wise at Foxconn so they're parte of the problem.

Highest profits at any lvl without remorse except the ones for Image (HQ/Stores).

Status
Not open for further replies.