News Apple's M1 Chip Is Bringing Long-Time x86 PC Users to the Arm-Powered Mac

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoker2020

Commendable
Oct 13, 2020
Now they've killed the iTunes store and I have to disconnect my laptop from the internet (as it seems the FW rules don't work on it for some reason) so it doesn't kill itself. So no, I do not like Apple as a Company at all.
I didnt know that Apple killed the iTunes store... Or did they simply combine it with the "Apple App Store".?

I totally agree about Apple and how they treat their customers, the phrase that I used to describe Apple products is that Apple still owns them after the customer has bought them as they can (and do) deliberately break the products via software after a period of time as a lovely gesture to persuade their customers to upgrade.

Yes Apple as an engineering/software company does make good, easy to use products, but they are also IMHO evil. MicroShaft has been playing catchup in recent years with their "forced" Windows updates, and I for one will be moving almost wholesale to Linux with my next platform upgrade because I am sick and tired of MicroShaft telling me how I must use the software that I own (but they control), that will come to an end and I will not be alone. MS will end up being a services, console and games company in a few years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.