Application hang on terminal server

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hello.
We have application hang problem in terminal server environment.
Application stops responding to mouse or keyboard and must be killed
from Task manager.It not hang whole terminal session , other programs
works correctly when it happens.
Application written in Borland 5 C++ and uses Codebase Database engine
6.5 .

We have about 100 workers using application in Terminal server
environment , 5 IBM servers with Windows 2003 + Terminal services (
each holding about 25 clients )

We have alot of customers working with this app and only 1-2 that
have this problem.

Any ideas?
Hardware/OS problem?
Some Borland programming tricks for Terminal server environment?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Have you ever seen this problem when running the application from the
console of a computer?

If you're the developer of this application, I'd suggest putting it into the
debugger and trying to figure out what part of the code is hung. The
application probably hit a deadlock and is waiting on a resource.

Hope this helps,
Drew

TS FAQ:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/centers/terminal/terminal_faq.asp