[SOLVED] Arctis 3 Headset Sound is static popping and crackling... Brand new headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterstacy

Prominent
Dec 8, 2019
I recently bought the Steel Series Artic 3 headset for my PC and recently it has become very static and like popping sounds when I just game or watch livestreams. I would be playing in a game and just randomly the sound would get really faint and I just hear like louder bass sounds and either a popping sound would come and my audio would be back to normal or I would have to unplug and replug it in and that solves the problem until it becomes static again. Can't really find something online that has helped me so far so I have come to this where someone maybe has had the same problem

hunterstacy

Prominent
Dec 8, 2019
The problem is likely with your PC not the headset. Make sure your motherboard is updated to all the latest drivers. The video link below also offers a few solutions you can try to fix crackling or popping on your computer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChiROFNHObo
As much that I wished what you said helped I tried updating my audio drivers in my MOBO and following that video

Status
Not open for further replies.