[SOLVED] "Arctis 3" When I plug the Mic Jack I start hearing buzzing noice at My Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraxers

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2015
Hello
I just bought a arctic 3 with cable so I plugged the headphone cable first it was fine I also plugged it in the hyperx 7.1 amp I had it was fine again but when I put the its mic jack I start hearing noices in my headset. Especially when I turn up the volume via headphone volume controller.
And when I just take off the mic jack it becomes silent and good.
Anyway I can fix it without buying anything new or?
Thank you

Solution
With the headset plugged to the pc/laptop using the analog connectors(not the USB driven sound card of the HyperX headset), do you get the same issue? If so, make sure you're on the latest version of your OS, if you're on Windows 10, then make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then check and see that your audio drivers are also up to date. Given how you're dealing with the HyperX USB driven sound card, see if uninstalling the device in Device Manager and restarting the system changes your experience.

In sound properties, see if listen to this device is enabled. If so, disable it.

Lutfij

Titan
With the headset plugged to the pc/laptop using the analog connectors(not the USB driven sound card of the HyperX headset), do you get the same issue? If so, make sure you're on the latest version of your OS, if you're on Windows 10, then make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then check and see that your audio drivers are also up to date. Given how you're dealing with the HyperX USB driven sound card, see if uninstalling the device in Device Manager and restarting the system changes your experience.

In sound properties, see if listen to this device is enabled. If so, disable it.

Solution

Kraxers

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2015
Yea I get the issue mainly when I plug the two different jacks mic and headset to two different slots. And when I use single slot jack of hyperx for both mic and headphone I dont get that problem much but theh I cant change the options for mic. I can use the mic but system just doesnt let me do any changes on it like it actually doesnt exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.