Question Arctis 7 intermittent static/popping/interference

Wilson88

Reputable
Sep 4, 2020
I have had my Arctis 7+ headet for almost 2 years now and recently I have had slight issues with static/popping/interference like noises. It is very intermittent, only happens now and again but is still very annoying. I use USB C and read that it could be Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz interference? I have also tried two different headsets and USB C transmitters and still have the same issue. I have tried to record the issue in gameplay or on my PC when the noise occurs, but when I playback the video recordings, the sound can not be heard. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated as this is now driving me insane as I pay good money to be using a good headset that I actually like. I also don't use any software, so can also rule that out.

System info:
Windows 11
Intel i9-14900K
ASUS ROG Z790-F GAMING WIFI
ASUS Dual 4070 SUPER OC
Corsair RM1000x Fully Modular PSU
2x32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 5600 DDR5

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
I have tried to record the issue in gameplay or on my PC when the noise occurs, but when I playback the video recordings, the sound can not be heard. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated as this is now driving me insane as I pay good money to be using a good headset that I actually like. I also don't use any software, so can also rule that out.
If the static can't be heard during a recording, then that would mean that the issue compounded to your headset alone, not the drivers(or audio output from your platform).

Have you tried taking the headset over to another platform and seen if the issue persists there?

Out of curiosity, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?