LeoDFreedomKing

Prominent
May 26, 2019
I need a new monitor, but in my country there are just a few options between models that are worth buying, but unfortunately, my budget is just $150 at the moment. On the good side, I'm looking for a 22 inch display, due to my limited space on my personal desk.

I want this monitor to edit videos, watch movies and play games, mostly RPG's, Hack & Slash and open world games licke GTA or The Witcher III. Because of this, I was looking for an IPS monitor with a GtG Time under 5ms, but there are just about 10 models with this specs, being half of them above my budget limit.

I've found these two monitors that are just what I think I'll use with no remorse:

LG 22MP58VQ-P ($132) [No VESA Mounting socket]

AOC I2269VWM (Not sure if it's with or without -BK termination) ($112) [Not enough information about its panel, some AOC page says its IPS and other says its a TN panel]

Both of them have 5ms on GtG and I don't need 1ms on response time. I was opting for the AOC one 'cause of the DP connection and double HDMI port.

If they are not good enough, is the Asus VP228H 1ms TN ($113) Panel better than these monitors? I consider it just because I find Ghosting very annoying and I suffered a lot when browsing with it happening.

Leo, this kind of questions are better asked in your country' forums, where people know more what's available. LG monitor has mostly good reviews on Amazon, while AOC is missing altogether. If you can go to a store which sells these, and see in person, it will be the best.