Question Are these good temps?

Lutfij

Titan
You're on an i7-4790k on an H97 chipsetted board, you're not going to be able to overclock so in short those temps are fine and you can't go any higher than that unless you have a clogged CPU cooler. Speaking of cooler, are you working with a stock cooler? Does the stock cooler have a copper slug as the core? What are you ambient air temps?

Aug 13, 2019
You're on an i7-4790k on an H97 chipsetted board, you're not going to be able to overclock so in short those temps are fine and you can't go any higher than that unless you have a clogged CPU cooler. Speaking of cooler, are you working with a stock cooler? Does the stock cooler have a copper slug as the core? What are you ambient air temps?
  1. I heard quite a few times that I can't OC my CPU on this motherboard, but weirdly I even have option in BIOS which lets you overclock this thing, unless it's always there I actually can OC it, I'm just afraid to burn it or something
  2. I have Hyper 212(led)
  3. my ambient temps average at about 40 degrees I would say judging mostly by looking at core #0

Aug 13, 2019
I even did a quick fact checking just to be sure: View: https://imgur.com/nmYjsam

TRENDING THREADS