Mar 22, 2019
As my name suggests, I'm a complete noob when it comes to pc's but I've been interested in switching from consoles for a while now. One of my friends knew I was interested and offered to sell me his old one for around £500. I trust him but I just want to double check with people who know more about these things. Here are the specs btw :
  • FX 6300 6core Processor
  • 16GB HyperX Ram White edition
  • MSI 970 SLI Gaming motherboard
  • MSI RX 570 4GB Graphics card
  • Corsair 550w Power supply
  • BenQ 1ms 24Inch gaming monitor

128GB SSD Super fast boot up
and a basic keyboard and mouse
thanks in advance for any help/advice

Solution
Doesn't look too bad... but you're gonna want a better CPU and a motherboard to support it. You might also need new RAM if you upgrade the motherboard. 128GB isn't much storage, either. You might want an HDD to supplement the SSD or a bigger SSD. Again, the system doesn't look too bad, but the CPU is going to be a pretty big bottleneck.

Zephyl

Commendable
Mar 13, 2017
Doesn't look too bad... but you're gonna want a better CPU and a motherboard to support it. You might also need new RAM if you upgrade the motherboard. 128GB isn't much storage, either. You might want an HDD to supplement the SSD or a bigger SSD. Again, the system doesn't look too bad, but the CPU is going to be a pretty big bottleneck.

Reactions: completenoob420
Solution