Are these temps and settings good for 4670k

G

Just got my 4670k to 4.6ghz stable, been using it for the past few days without any problems the motherboard is the MSI gd65 gaming z87. Are these temps and everything else okay? I ran the test for an hour then forgot I had it running so I had to rerun it. Not using prime95 because of the bug AVX bug. So I thought the MSI one was fine with a gpu benchmark running in the background to get some heat from the video card as well. The system is over a year and a half old got it during the newegg motherboard and haswell bundle.

Here is the shot

http://i.imgur.com/f2HJ2iF.png

Test was from a few hours ago.

G

If you read the whole thing I ran it for a full hour then I ran it 5mins again after to take the screenshot. I also don't feel like running prime95 that type of load will never happen on my processor and it just seems like a good way to degrade my vrms even faster leaving it running for that long. But thanks to the person that helped.

pecul1ar

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
60oC is good, but you may have to revisit this during your summer season. Its the cold season in my part of the world, and I can multibox lots of my MMO titles (near 100% cpu/gpu/memory utilizations) without my mobo's thermal warning sounding off.