[SOLVED] are those readings good ? pc restart randomly

Dec 12, 2019
my pc restart randomly and sometimes when in bios ... its like you pulled the plug and inserted it again... temperature of cpu is around 37 c and gpu is good too... may be its the psu ?
the readings in bios are :
+3.3v -------3.363 v
+5v-------- 5.040v
+12-------- 11.952v
psu is couger 750 wat
and by the way the restart button of the pc is kinda stuck and doesn't go in out easily
thanks in advance

Dec 12, 2019
Voltages look fine, would first see how to get the reset button unstuck or just disconnect it from the motherboard and see if that helps.
okay its unstuck now
i cant tell where is the problem is .... today when i try to turn on the pc ...as soon as i press the power button it run for 2 seconds then restart ... then run for 2 seconds then restart ... it does it like 10 times in 1 minute
i had to pull the plug..wait for 2 hours then turn it on and it load to the windows..after like 10 minutes it restarted again
i am 99% sure it is the psu ...or may be the motherboard ??
my specs :
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P85-D3T
Intel Core i5 4460
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 ram
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
psu couger 700 wat

Dec 12, 2019
i think there is no integrated vga in my setup
i cleaned the pc
the strange thing is that this pc work pretty good in repair shop without a single restart or shut down
as soon as i bring it home and plug it keep restarting and shutting down
i changed the power cables and wall outlet but in vain
what is this sorcery ??

Jun 19, 2020
my pc restart randomly and sometimes when in bios ... its like you pulled the plug and inserted it again... temperature of cpu is around 37 c and gpu is good too... may be its the psu ?
the readings in bios are :
+3.3v -------3.363 v
+5v-------- 5.040v
+12-------- 11.952v
psu is couger 750 wat
and by the way the restart button of the pc is kinda stuck and doesn't go in out easily
thanks in advance
It might be an obvoius question but... have you tried changing or swapping the ram? Most of the times when they're faulty they're going to make your pc restart at random times, given it posts at all